Phase 2 - Dynamics of Life Skills Coaching
Prerequisite: Foundations of Life Skills Coaching
This five-day course provides the skills to facilitate group dynamics, address disruptive group behaviour and build confidence as a professional group leader. It is recommended that participants accumulate 60 hours facilitating Life Skills groups before attending this program.
By the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the principles and application of the Life Skills model
- Understand the structural components of lesson design
- Be able to identify the impact of behaviour in groups
- Understand appropriate interventions for challenging behaviour
- Understand about the roles and responsibilities of Life Skills coaches
- Create a path for continued professional development
Course Fee: $975 regular / $675 students*
Course materials include The NEW Dynamics of Life Skills Coaching textbook.
*Student fee available only for Toronto Sessions. Proof of student transcript required.