Phase 1 - Foundation of Life Skills Coaching
This five-day course provides the basic skills and tools to design and deliver meaningful, experiential Life Skills workshops. Participants who meet the course requirement will earn a Phase 1 Certificate.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand their individual learning style
- Improve their presentation skills
- Understand the 6-step problem-solving strategy
- Understand the stages of group development
- Know how to adapt lesson content and facilitation skills to different group needs
Course Fee: $975 regular / $675 students*
Course materials include The NEW Dynamics of Life Skills Coaching textbook.
*Student fee available only for Toronto Sessions. Proof of student transcript required.