Professional Office Administration training is an in-class, instructor-led, five day program for women interested in clerical and administrative related careers. The modules focus on developing essential skills needed to work in a business environment. Through a series of quick and affordable workshops, participants will know more about Canadian office practices and etiquette.
What does this program offer?
- verbal communication
- written communication
- data management and record keeping
- office protocol and business etiquette
- preparing and organizing meetings and travel arrangements
- customized training that meets the specific needs of teams, organizations and businesses
Who is this program for?
- are entering or re-entering the workforce
- want to make a career change or advance their careers
- want to strengthen their skills
- are looking for internships
- are new to Canada
- want to increase job prospects
- are interested in life long learning opportunities for their personal or professional growth
When?Please see training schedule for details on courses and dates
Who do I contact?YWCA Toronto
Skills Development Centre
LinksSkills Development Centre
YWCA Toronto Employment Centres
I am an employer