Entrepreneurial Skills for HomeBased Business
ENTREPRENEUR SKILLS CERTIFICATE
Learn what it takes to set up a home-based business
A Certificate* series for Newcomer women eager to turn their hobbies, talents or small business ideas into a viable home-based business. The series will cover the critical aspects of running a business and help you understand how to earn money through self-employment.
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
• Learn the basic steps for creating a business
• Apply and practice the skills to run it
• Evaluate if being an entrepreneur is for you
• Gain entrepreneurial knowledge – including operations,
budgeting, marketing, and managerial skills
• Learn about resources, services and programs for self-employment
*Must attend all four workshops to earn the Certificate.