This two-day workshop is an introduction to group facilitation and leadership. We can help you facilitate your groups for stronger achievement.
What does this course offer?
By the end of this course participants will:
- Know the responsibilities of a facilitator and steps of facilitation
- Identify your core competencies to lead group facilitation
- Know how to facilitate successful group discussions and challenges
- Guide groups to high levels of achievement
- Improve your effectiveness and confidence as a group leader
Who is this course for?
- women and men
- professionals, students, consultants, trainers
- new and experienced professionals and group leaders in administration, clerical, business, health care, social services, employment, youth, disabilities, corrections, human resources
Please see training schedule for details on courses and dates.
Courses are offered in Scarborough and downtown Toronto. Please see training schedule for details on courses and locations.
Who do I contact?
Lea Rideout, Program Administrator
1.866.460.5595 (Toll free number)