YWCA Toronto is a national training center for Life Skills Coaches and the publisher of Life Skills resources. We have been training community leaders, coaches and facilitators in the areas of communication, leadership and problem solving skills since 1973.
Life Skills training is particularly beneficial to professionals in social services, education, employment, mental health, youth services and human resources, as well as to consultants and trainers.
What can this training program do for you?
- ENHANCE your career profile with a certificate issued by the leading Life Skills Coach training and publishing organization.
- ADVANCE your professional competitiveness with a training program recognized nationally by colleges, government funded programs and social service agencies.
- SAVE preparation time with templates for designing new workshops or revising existing workshops.
- PROVIDE you with tips and techniques to increase the variety and creativity of your lesson designs.
- PRESENT proven lessons and workshop materials gathered from numerous and diverse communities.
- GIVE you the confidence to respond to group issues and behaviour with appropriate exercises and activities.
- IMPROVE the attendance and increase the retention of learners in your groups.
- INCREASE your clients’ engagement and participation through dynamic leadership skills.
Please see training schedule for details on courses and locations.