What does Camp have to offer?
- an exciting program of arts, crafts, land and water sports, special events and games
- a relaxed, girl-only environment where each girl builds confidence and a sense of achievement
- experienced, trained counsellors to lend a hand and an understanding ear
- 1, 2 and 3-week camp sessions for girls 6-15 years of age
- 6-week leadership training program for 16-year old campers (Counsellor-in-Training)
- leadership development for 15-year old campers
- subsidies for eligible campers and counsellors-in-training
- day camp for Parry Sound residents in 3 one-week sessions
- space for up to 120 campers per session
Camps for younger girls
Girls between the ages of 6 and 10 years can choose from our traditional 2 or 3-week sessions or our special one-week session for junior girls. The one-week session provides girls with an introduction to camp life.
Fifteen year olds
Create your own adventure. You and your cabin mates will work together choosing and implementing special programs.
Sixteen year olds - Leadership training
You can be a leader. We offer an exceptional four week counsellor-in-training program. You will develop strong leadership skills, while learning the essential skills to work with youth. There is a special application for this program. Please contact the camping office for more information.
CAMP ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMS
From sports to arts, we provide a challenging and stimulating range of activities for our campers.
- climbing wall
- nature activities
- low ropes
- mountain biking
- fitness classes and yoga
- recreational and instructional swimming
- Red Cross and Life Saving Society Awards
- synchronized swimming and snorkeling for advanced swimmers
- tie-dyeing , bracelets, painting, sketching,
- paddle making for girls 12 years of age and older
- jazz, hip hop and lyrical dance
- 1 to 5 day canoe trips for girls 10 years of age and older
Special Events for all campers
- camp fires
- sing songs