This 3-day Level 1 Certification program is based on leading-edge research in human motivation and behaviour. Personality Dimensions™ is presented in fun, lively, interactive workshops that make learning memorable and easy to apply. The strength of Personality Dimensions™ lies in its application as a self-discovery tool.
What does this course offer?
Personality Dimensions™ facilitators use this versatile tool for:
- understanding strengths and weaknesses
- realizing similarities and differences
- discovering learning traits
- exploring leadership styles
- enhancing interpersonal relationships
- team building
- clarifying career choices and career satisfaction
Level 1 Qualifying Training program (3 days / $925 regular / $625 students*).
Become certified to deliver Personality Dimensions workshops and seminars.
*Student fee available only for Toronto Sessions. Proof of student transcript required.
Who is this course for?
- women and men
- professionals, students, consultants, trainers
- new and experienced group leaders, supervisors and team leaders in business, health care, social services, employment, youth services, disabilities, corrections, human resources
Please see training schedule for details on courses and dates.
Please see training schedule for details on courses and locations.
Who do I contact?
Lea Rideout, Program Administrator
1.866.460.5595 (toll free number)