Located on a residential street with lots of greenery, west of midtown Toronto, YWCA Humewood Drive Housing is a double duplex apartment building. We offer rent-geared-to-income, shared apartments for 16 single women.
What does this program offer?
A place to live:
- unfurnished bedroom in shared accommodation
- double duplex building with four apartments, each with four bedrooms
- each apartment contains a shared kitchen, living room and bathroom
- furnished common areas
- limited parking on-site (additional cost)
- coin operated laundry on-site
- computer room
- residents cook for themselves and share household chores
- restriction on overnight guests
- women born in Canada, immigrant women, women with addictions and mental health issues, women of colour, lesbians and transgendered women make up this diverse and vibrant community
A place to thrive:
- job search skill development assistance
- financial planning workshops and income tax clinics
- life skills development and stress management
- cultural celebrations and events
Who is this program for?
- single women 16 years of age and older who want to an affordable, safe room in shared accommodation in a cooperative living environment
Who do I contact?
WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY APPLICATIONS FOR THIS SITE. ONCE THAT CHANGES
WE WILL POST UPDATES.
- rent is geared to income (the amount of rent paid is determined by income)
- rent includes heat and hydro
- tenants sign a yearly lease
- tenants are responsible for their own phone, TV, internet and cable
If you need emergency shelter, click here for more information.